What are the main details of website development and what CMS provides the best ideas for your particular case? What are the key solutions that Plone as one of the leading CMS can offer? Plone consultants from Quintagroup can assist your team rapidly with any aspect of the deployment, optimization or Plone Upgrade.
In order to get more detailed information on the projects we’ve already developed, you can visit our repositories on Github.
We offer the following Plone development services:
- Plone Products development: please have a look at the list of free Plone products developed by Quintagroup for Plone 4, Plone 3, and Plone 2.
- Development of custom content types for Plone.
- Python Development of Plone enhancements: Plone implementation services.
- Workflow management. Membership Management. Manage roles on your website and let people contribute content in a coordinated way. Manage access to your site. Protect your content.
- Blogging with Plone. Blogs Migration from Plone 2 Blog to Plone 3 & Plone 4, and from Plone 3 Blog to Plone 4.
- Plone upgrade services for migrating from old Plone versions to any of the latest Plone releases, including Plone 4. Plone products upgrades.
- Migration to Plone from other CMS. We have Plone editors available to manage your complex content with tables, images, etc. You can communicate with an editor via Skype and Basecamp project management software.
- Search Engine Optimization for Plone.
- Plone Skins development: ANY design can be put in Plone.
- Plone Theming, including subsite themes development or Plone Carousel implementation.
- Plone integration with Salesforce CRM for opening more opportunities for your Plone CMS.
- Effective production website launch with our Plone Deployment services.
- Plone Intranet and Extranet capabilities
- Online Catalogs and Mass deployment.
- eCommerce Solutions.
- Custom search, faceted navigation and federated search engine.
- RSS and content syndication.
- Surveys & polls with Plone.
- Multilingual sites development.
- Mobile Plone sites development.
- Scaling Zope for high volume systems and identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks.
- ... and any Python development for Plone Content Management System.
How to get started
Our rate for typical CMS development projects varies depending on the size, complexity and urgency of your project. For large projects we can provide a detailed quotation, including an all-inclusive price, once we have discussed some of the parameters of your project with you.
Please contact us if you wish to request a quote for your Plone development project.