Quintagroup takes privacy issues very seriously. We place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. And that is our most important asset is our relationship with you. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our website.
- what information we collect about you when you use this site;
- how the information can be used or disclosed;
- your rights with respect to our use of your data.
Quintagroup is committed to protecting the privacy of its participants and the users of this site. We will not supply your personal information to any third party without your permission.
- What Information does Quintagroup collect and why?
- We may ask you to provide us with your personal information on a voluntary basis in certain areas of our site. In particular, you may be asked to provide your contact details if you want to subscribe to our newsletter. We will use this information to maintain your subscription account with us and to fulfill your subscription(s).
- How does Quintagroup use personally identifiable information?
- Quintagroup does not share any of the personally identifiable information we collect with other outside parties, unless we have received your specific permission to do so. Quintagroup uses personally identifiable records of people’s interactions with our online publications as a means for better understanding their interest in our work. At some point in time, this information may be used to personalize the publications and other information individuals receive from Quintagroup.
- Does Quintagroup disclose information that it collects from this site to other parties?
- Quintagroup will not provide any information that personally identifies you to any other company or organization, unless it is required to do so by law, Court Order by other Government or law enforcement authorities or as described in this policy.
- Your Rights
- You have a right to know about the personal information that Quintagroup holds about you. You also have a right to correct, amend or delete the information that Quintagroup holds about you if it is incorrect. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not wish to receive any further information about Quintagroup, you will be given the opportunity to make this choice each time information is sent to you, or you may contact us directly to cancel any further correspondence.
- Terms and Modifications to Privacy Statement
- Quintagroup may modify its privacy statement at any time, at its discretion and modifications are effective upon being posted on this site. You are responsible for reviewing this privacy statement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it.
- Contact Us
- You can opt out of receiving communications from us. You may request access to personally identifiable information we collect about you through our electronic communications, you may request corrections to that information and you may want to exercise any of the rights that you are given under this privacy statement. For any of these requests or for more information about our privacy policies and practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.