Readonly FormGen String Field
Readonly FormGen String Field (quintagroup.ploneformgen.readonlystringfield) adds Readonly String Field to the PloneFormGen forms.
- Add Readonly String Field as a usual String Field to PloneFormGen form
- Insert 'Default Value' or 'Default Expression' expression, that will be evaluated when the form is displayed to get the field default value.
- That value will be displayed on every form submission as a default value, but will not be editable.
Readonly FormGen String Field is expected to be used with PloneFormGen. Please make sure that Readonly FormGen String Field is installed only after PloneFormGen.
- For product installation on a traditional Plone instance - see Plone Package Installation on Traditional Plone 3 instance Tutorial
- For product installation on a buildout-based Plone instance - see Plone Package Installation on Plone 3 buildout Tutorial
Supported Plone versions