Quintagroup Analytics Tool for Plone
quintagroup.analytics package provides statistic information about Plone site, presented in few content stats viewns of Plone content workflow states, ownership and portlets registered on different contexts.
Quintagroup Analytics Tool for Plone allows to see Plone site content from different perspectives. Presenting site's statistic information in different statistic views, quintagroup.analytics makes it easy to visually audit Plone content.
This information can be very useful while migrating your site into newer Plone version or into another content management system. With quintagroup.analytics you will be able to audit the content in Plone site before migration and compare it with the migrated website structure.
To see your Plone site statistic information - navigate to Quintagroup Analytics item under Add-on Products Configuration that appears after package activation in Plone. Browse through all configlet tabs to see all statistic information, generated by Quintagroup Analytics Tool:
- Content Ownership by Type - information about most popular content types on your site. Here you can see the most frequently created content types on your site and their owners.
- Content Ownership by State - information about site's content workflow states. Here you can see how many content object are published/submitted for review/etc. and their owners.
- Content Types by State - information about site's most frequently created content types and their workflow states.
- Site Portlets - information about site portlets assigned throughout site sections. This information can be exported into .csv format. You can see all portlets assigned on your site and edit them.
- Legacy Portlets - information about legacy portlets assigned throughout site sections. This information can be exported into .csv format.
- Properties Stats - information on certain property values for all site objects, such as titles, descriptions, etc. This information can be exported into .csv format.
Supported Plone versions
- Plone 3
- Plone 4
- Download releases from Quintagroup Analytics Tool for Plone project area on PyPi
- Get latest development version from quintagroup.analytics SVN repository
- Read Quintagroup Analytics Tool for Plone Documentation repository
- Post feedback about product in TalkQuintagroup Plone Forums