Plone Epydoc (qPloneEpydoc) is a Plone product which lets you generate API documentation for any product on your Plone site.
qPlonEpydoc is build on Epydoc and uses it to generate API documentation based on docstrings.
- Go to Plone Setup -> PloneEpydoc
- Choose needed product in Products field and click "generate" button.
- Then you will see generated documentation link and all you need to do to view documentation is to click that link.
- Unpack into /Products folder of your Zope instance.
- Install qPloneComments with Quick Installer.
- Plone 2.0.5
- Archetypes 1.3
- epydoc 2.1