Plone Captcha Field
Plone Captcha Field (qPloneCaptchaField) is a Plone product that allows to add captcha field to PloneFormGen forms. As a result forms are prevented from automatic submit.
To create forms with the captcha field you need to install 3 Plone products:
- PloneFormGen - for creating the form itself
- Plone Captchas - for enabling Plone captchas on a Plone site
- Plone Captcha Field - for adding captcha field to the form
Make sure the products are installed in this order, otherwise they may fail to work correctly.
- For product installation on a traditional Plone instance - see Plone Product Installation on Plone 2.1, 2.5 or Traditional Plone 3 Instance Tutorial
- For product installation on a buildout-based Plone instance - see Plone Product Installation on buildout-based Plone 3 instance Tutorial
Plone Captcha Field plugs to PloneFormGen forms, so after successful installation you will have a new field among fields available for PloneFormGen form - Captcha Field. Everything you need to do is to select this field from Add.. drop-down menu and save it.
Supported Plone Version