collective.portlet.shelf is a portlet for Plone 4 that allows to display Collection's results in a carousel portlet browsing them by subcollections.
Quintagroup developed collective.portlet.shelf as a portlet for Plone 4 that allows to display Collection's results in a carousel portlet browsing them by subcollections.
To create such a portlet you have to:
- create a Collection (with subcollections) that returns results for showing in the portlet;
- add shelf portlet on a page where you want to add a carousel - click 'Manage portlets' in one of the columns of your site;
- choose collective.portlet.shelf from 'Add portlet...' menu;
- collective.portlet.shelf portlet is based on the standard collection portlet in Plone, so the same fields are available for this type of portlet as for the standard Collection portlet. Fill in the fields in the portlet edit form, specifying a collection that will provide content for the portlet.
- you can specify the number of visible tiles per page
Supported Plone Version