Plone Click Tracking Tool
Plone Click Tracking Tool product is aimed for assisting in tracking advertisement campaigns in Plone websites. It allows to track clicks of visitors. Actual statistics calculation is performed by external log analysis system.
- Install as Zope product
- Install in your Plone instance with QuickInstaller (Plone Control Panel -> Add/remove Products)
- Go to Plone Setup -> Click Tracking Tool
- Create your Campaigns there. Important are id (campaign Id) and URL (the address tool should direct campaign to).
- Add following section to your awstats.*config*.conf::
ExtraSectionName1="Tracked clicks"If you have ExtraSection 1 in your config, change 1 in the lines above to the next available number.
ExtraSectionCodeFilter1="200 302 304"
- Add banners/tabs, links on the site to point your campaigns in the Tracking tool: "/track/campaignId".
- Watch your awstats, it should have "Tracked clicks" section with collected data grouped per campaign.
- Plone 2.1.2
- ATContentTypes-0.2+ (for qPloneClickTrackingTool with versions above 0.3.0)
The tool detects older versions installed and applies migration procedure upon reinstallation. Do not Uninstall product, Reinstall it to preserve Campaigns created in previos versions of product.
- Taras Melnychuk
- Myroslav Opyr
- Download releases from SVN qClickTrackingTool project area
You can order product customization or its implementation on your website.