Open Source CMS
Quintagroup offers a wide range of services based on effective and high-quality open source technologies. We are interested in providing our clients with the most up-to-date web solutions to ensure stability of their success. Our substantial Knowledge Base given next is constantly expanding to keep up with the state-of-the-art innovative technologies designed to meet the requirements of all types of customers. Read more to find out about Plone Open Source СMS, Python and Zope and we will help you implement your ideas with these open source systems:
General features of Plone open source content management system, its origin and deployment, including:
- Plone 4 features and Plone 4 Demo
- Plone Skins - graphical appearance of Plone sites, Diazo/XDV
- New approach to editing in Plone - Deco
- Plone Products: tools for providing more functionality to Plone-powered sites
- Plone Archetypes and Plone Dexterity
- Plone Platform: Zope and Python
- Plone License - GNU General Public (GPL)
- Plone Powered Sites - some features sites, powered by Plone CMS
- Plone and Internationalization - Plone's multilingual capability
- Plone Community of developers and end users and where to get Plone Support
- Plone WYSIWYG Editors - TinyMCE for Plone 4 and Kupu for Plone 3, 2
- Plone Search - search engine function in Plone
- Plone Database - Zope's built-in object database
- Plone Wiki behaviour
- Plone Security and Plone Workflow
- Plone Lightbox lightbox realization in Plone
- Python - main features of Python programming language, its peculiarities and historical background.
- Simple programs written in Python
- Python development services
- Python Unit Testing - find out how to run Python unit tests with Python unittest, doctest and nose frameworks, learn the best practices and techniques to perform unit testing on your Python applications
- Robot Framework - keyword-driven test automation tool, written in Python
- Python e-Commerce Systems - technical comparison of Python-based e-commerce systems: PloneGetPaid, EasyShop, Lightning Fast Shop, Satchmo, Perfect Sale, Catridge
- Python at Google - Python as an official language at Google. Python usage on Google various applications.
- Kivy - framework for rapid development of cross-platform mobile applications and GUI.
- Pinax - Django-based platform for rapid website development
- Mezzanine - CMS for blogging
- Mayan EDMS - software for managing electronic documents
- Armstrong - Django-based platform for publishing news
- Pyramid - Python web framework for application development
- Tornado - powerful Python-based web server
- Plone Python
- Python Web Development with Django web framework
- Angular.js - helps to build dynamic apps
- CanJS - client-side framework
- Ember.js - biulds single-page web applications
- Spine.js - for client-side web application development
Advantages of using free and high-quality Open Source Technologies.
- Open Source Technology - Peculiarities of using Open Source Technologies
- Open Source Management - advantages of using and managing open source projects
- Open Source Development:
- Open Source Content Management Systems - Introduction to web content management, advantages of Plone CMS.
- Zope - Main features and advantages of Zope Open Source Application Server and Content Management Framework
- Zope Page Templates - Main aspects of web-page generation tool that help programmers and designers collaborate in producing dynamic web pages for Zope web applications.