E-procurement software development
Electronic procurement is focused on the automation of procurement and supply processes via web based applications. Applying e-procurement software ensures transparency, accountability, and efficiency of the procurement process. Moreover, it reduces costs and time without compromising on standards and quality of provided services.
Quintagroup has extensive experience in development and implementation of the e-procurement software.
- Increased market share
- Cost reduction
- Expanded Organizator/Supplier Base
- Eliminated paperwork
- Structured supplier relationships
- Ensured policy and standards compliance
- Standardized procurement processes and workflows
- Centralized transaction tracking
- Detailed reporting
A fully integrated comprehensive e-procurement solution will improve performance and efficiency of organisations and this, in turn, will increase organisations’ profitability.
Get more information!
- OpenProcurement toolkit
- OpenProcurement is an open source e-procurement toolkit developed by Quintagroup. It provides the tools to design and build efficient procurement / purchasing processes.
- e-Auction module
- OpenProcurement toolkit contains e-Auction module that manages auction stage of the procurement.
- OpenProcurement case study
- Detailed overview of the OpenProcurement solution.
- OpenProcurement was applied in Prozorro that is Ukrainian tender process reform of electronic public and state procurements that introduced e-procurement system.
- OpenProcurement was applied in in Prozorro.sale that is a Deposit Guarantee Fund (DGF) system that organizes sale of the property (assets), belonging to insolvent or liquidated banks.
- Test Stand with Automated Acceptance Test Suite
- Test Stand is part of the OpenProcurement toolkit that covers running tests, exploring test run details (including historical records), and publishing the results.
- Log Server
- To ensure transparency and trackability of the Central database, web platforms, Auction module, other modules and system actors the OpenProcurement toolkit uses logging server.
Also read more about:
- Open Data
- Open Data is the idea that certain data should be freely available and accessible for everyone to use, reuse and redistribute without any restrictions. We are joining open data initiative by supporting several projects: Open Contracting, Open Procurement
- Open Contracting
- Open contracting includes norms and practices aimed at increasing disclosure of public procurement processes worldwide and monitoring the implementation of corresponding contracts. We support this project and contribute to various stages of its development, because it will provide a fair and competitive business environment for the private sector and improve the quality of goods and services provided to citizens.
- Open Procurement
- The open procurement method requires procurements to be open to all qualified and interested bidders, be appropriately advertised, have objective qualifications criteria, and be awarded to the least-cost provider without contract negotiations.