Generic HTML Portlet
quintagroup.portlet.generichtml is a Plone product that allows you to add static portlet without HTML filtering.
Generic HTML portlet can suit you well in situations where you need some logics for such portlet display. For example: insert certain piece of code to be displayed on most pages, and create more generic HTML portlets for those pages where different code should be displayed.
Supported Plone version
- Download releases from plone.org quintagroup.portlet.generichtml project area
- Download eggs from PyPI quintagroup.portlet.generichtml project area
- Get the latest development version from SVN repository
- Read Documentation
- Follow Plone Product Installation Tutorial
- Submit tickets to Issue tracker
- Post feedback about product in TalkQuintagroup Plone Forums